about the company
Our client is a leading dealer and distributor of machines, engines and propulsion systems as well as sales and other services. They’re on a look out for a Commissioning Engineer to join their dynamic team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Carry out application and installation inspection onsite.
- Liaise with customers and project engineers.
- Preparation, start-up and commission generator, pump set and marine propulsion engine on vessel, offshore and land.
- Support workshop mechanical works, electrical works, testing of generators and rental operation whenever required
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience in power generation packaging for industrial, marine, electric power and oil & gas industries.
- Familiar with generators control, synchronize and parallel operation.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical system drawing.
- Preferably with class 3 driving license.
- Prepare to travel overseas for commissioning works
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...