about the company
Our client is a market leading Financial Services MNC, currently recruiting for a Total Rewards Specialist for their Singapore office.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Rewards, you will drive and deliver rewards initiatives, championing Performance Management, Compensation, and Benefits processes. You will review, design, and lead the yearly and bi-yearly performance management processes, ensuring alignment to company objectives. Working closely with the HRBPs, you will support and review the Management Associate programmes and advice on C&B matters, manage C&B processes such as job evaluation, designing and review of salary structure, incentive plans, and benchmarking. Using data from market, surveys and consultants, you will conduct analysis and initiate C&B projects.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in total rewards, performance management programmes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Meticulous, analytical, proactive and consultative
- Rewards consultants looking to move in-house are welcomed to apply
- Location: CBD
- This is a permanent role with attractive variable bonus
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...