about the company
Our client is a market leading Engineering company currently seeking a Total Rewards Specialist to support the C&B function.
about the job
Reporting to the C&B Lead, be part of the Total Rewards team to manage compensation and benefits activities. Your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Support the strategic planning and management of rewards policies & frameworks to meet the objectives of the business
- Review and develop the total remuneration structure, conducting salary benchmarking and review, job levelling and benefits program analysis, performance structure management
- Review, and design short-term and long-term incentives according to market trends and guidelines, and business strategies
- Manage the annual compensation review cycle, along with any other C&B activities and projects
- Location: Central Singapore
- Up to 9k/month + aws + vb + benefits
- This is a permanent role
- 5 day work week, 8.30am-6pm
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in total rewards, C&B
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (word, excel, ppt)
- Analytical and numerically inclined, strong conceptualisation
- Collaborative and adaptable to change
- Payroll experience will be advantageous but not a requirement
If the above describes you, click ‘apply here’.
(EA: 94C3609 /R1987041)...