about the company
We are partnering with an established oil company with a focus in Consumer Products.
about the job
As a successful applicant, you will be report to the Head of Trade Control. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Prepare Sugar daily and monthly P&L reports, interact with overseas offices
- Generate daily report and update trade details for P&L closed and open positions
- Maintain future book in ERP system and adjust futures with broker statement
- Monitor FX exposure and maintain FX position report regularly
- Provide oversight controls and support for overseas trading offices include financial review, working capital usage etc
- Support Accounting Entries for month end closing
skills and experience required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or any business-related degree
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting/trade control, worked in a commodity trading company is preferred
- Technical and functional expertise
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .