about the company
Our client is an established name in the Metal Commodity Trading industry. They are well known in the market and are currently looking for a Trade Finance Executive to join their high performing team.
about the job
Working in a team of 4, your responsibility will include:
- Letter of credit negotiations/documentations/processing with banks
- Coordination with Suppliers/Commercial Team/back support/logistic team/banks/customers for transaction follow-up, payment and closure, sales order entry and sales support functions
- Checking letter of credit and other payment instruments for correctness and execution
- Sound knowledge of UCP600, ISBP and Incoterms
- Some shipping and insurance knowledge is required
- Daily/weekly/Monthly reports as per management requirement
- Any other ad hoc assignments as directed by The Management
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years experience of Import & Export LC documentations (preferably in handling LCs in a MNC on commodity trading)
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Fast learner and independent employee
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg ID: R1551824...