Trade Marketing Executive, Consumer Goods / Leading Oil Firm
about the company
Our client is a global organisation with close to 90 years of history. With multi-billion raked in their revenue year on year, they are a global trusted leader in their own industry. Today, they are present in 13 countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia, representing over 70 brands in their portfolio.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Trade Marketing Executive (Account Management) to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for managing the organization’s overseas buyers on marketing of their consumer goods over 100 countries. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for this role.
- Liaise with overseas buyers on the marketing of the organization’s consumer products
- Assist with marketing activities such as distribution, advertising and promotion
- Process and assist with the update of export orders on the system
- Assist with product development and being involved in the forecasting & ordering of products
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the stakeholders and buyers
- Coordinate with HQ on the product availability and order management
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 3 years of trade marketing experience and have prior experience in working closely with importers / distributors
- You should be well-versed in pricing - coming up with competitive pricing and differentiation of products
- Good knowledge in export procedures and/or incoterms
- Prior experience in the edible oil or raw materials (used in FMCG sector) industry would be a bonus.
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.