Regional Trade Marketing Manager
about the company
Our client is a leader in building materials and housing manufacturing. Having been in operations for decades and with a presence in multiple verticals like design, kitchen and bathroom solutions, and more, the organization is looking to grow the product sales performance.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Trade Marketing Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for leading the retail merchandising direction like new product launches, consumer campaigns and trade promotions.
Retail Channel Marketing
- Work closely with regional product marketing, brand marketing, and design teams to comprehend the goals and strategies for brands and products
- Develop regional standards and guidelines for retail channel
- Brief and manage creative agencies for requirements
- Understand country retail trade situation and identify key issues and opportunities
- Track, monitor and report performance of regional and country showroom and store displays
- Develop product and regional campaign display toolkits in collaboration with brand and product marketing
- Develop regional brand activation campaigns in conjunction with Brand and Product Marketing, and oversee the in-store promotion idea, including all in-store display materials
- Ensure complete adherence to and use of campaign assets and guidelines while offering support and direction to marketing teams for the implementation of regional brand activations initiatives
- Identify retail activations that are critical to the market and region
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 7 years of trade or channel marketing experience
- Ability to analyze problems and demonstrate critical thinking
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.