About the Company
The company is internationally renowned watch manufacturer who is offering an exciting opportunity for avid watch lovers to join as a Trainee Technician to support their operations in Singapore.
- After-sales service - servicing of watches
- Troubleshoots, repair and maintenance of watch movement parts.
- Performs routine, final checks and quality controls
- On-job training will be provide
What's Required for the Job
- Min NITEC in Engineering or equivalent
- Training will be provided for those without experience
- Keen in training under an apprenticeship
- Loves watches
- Willing to work in Central Singapore
If it's an opportunity you'd like to discuss and explore, please send your CV to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg with your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. Alternatively, you may contact me at +65 8123 8444.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents