about the company
My client is a market leader within their industry. They are one of the world’s leading international law firms, which advises clients on significant transactions and disputes. With more than 1,800 lawyers spanning across 20 offices worldwide, they are renowned as a Global Litigation Powerhouse. With their huge expansion and growth, they are currently looking for a dynamic Trainer to join their ranks.
about the job
As the IS Trainer, you would be providing exemplary service to the firm’s customers by analyzing their needs, developing and delivering relevant training/information, and be responsible for leading and implementing favorable learning initiatives for the organization
- Assists to coordinate and deliver new hire training for all attorneys and staff
- Partners closely with the Global Services personnel to implement smooth software rollouts, and participates in firm wide initiatives, including regression testing, analysis of business needs, prototyping of software, research and development of best practices and analysis of user reaction
- Researches, plans, and delivers training programs for all attorneys and employees
- Curates materials for training programs; evaluates, and makes specific recommendations for changes for new programs and software upgrades
- Assists in distributing training aids such as Bulletins, QuickCards and handouts
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with the Director of Admin to determine specific needs/requirements within the Office
- Inform and contact the staff and department representatives about training program opportunities
- Assists in scheduling and preparing the setup of a physical classroom, conference room or virtual classroom.
- Works closely with the Support Center and Local IS Teams, actively participating in troubleshooting and problem escalation
- Works with the Local IS Team on various projects actively
- Assists the Office Admin with the evaluation of potential hires, e.g., assessing the technical skills of secretaries during the interview process
- Assists other consultants with the administration of various training programs
- Assists to implement relevant plans and initiatives for team and stakeholders’ engagement and communication and to brand and communicate learning initiatives
- Ensure documentation of content and knowledge management for all training programs, courses and other initiatives
- Any other duties assigned
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Director of Administration (based in Singapore) and the trainer (based in London) directly, you will support the firm in designing and delivering a full spectrum of training initiatives as part of organizational capability development
skills and experience required
To be a successful candidate, you should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/ Business, or related discipline, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in delivering technical training to corporate-level participants, preferably in the Legal or Professional Services sector. Successful completion of training assignments, as verifiable through evaluations or references, is mandatory. Prior experience in using Apple iOS devices as well as legal applications such as Aderant Expert Time and Litera Compare will be an added advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Gwendelyn at 6510 6503.