about the company
Our client is a foreign bank, offering a full range of services to meet the needs of customers across the world. The company prides themselves on conducting operations with the highest standards of integrity and is committed to help employees become the best that they can be.
about the job
- You will be part of the Operations team responsible for proper booking of transactions in the system and timely settlement of transactions.
- Treasury/Wealth Management: FX, SPOT, MM, Bond and etc.
- Remittance: Inward/Outward payment, Fix Deposit and etc.
- Handling of customer's queries and those escalated by team members.
- Provide effective support to Managers in managing business and clients’ requirements.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor holder in Banking & Finance, Economics or related fields
- No experience required
- Excellent team player with an eye for detail
- Independent and motivated to excel
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as the role requires communication with Mandarin speaking counterparts
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Krystal Kwah at 65171620 (EA: 94C3609/ R22104933)