about the company
The client that we are partnering with is one of the world's leading bank. They boast of their exceptional performance year on year with awards and testimonials from customers whom they serve. They pride themselves with their values of doing the right thing and providing excellent customer service to their customers, allowing them to continue prospering and achieving greater heights.
about the job
- Provide sound treasury product advisory to the team of relationship managers that you will be supporting
- Understand Clients’ investment objectives and risk profile and offer suitable products customised to the Client
- Products includes FX, fixed income products, equities related products and commodities related products
- Update clients and stakeholders on current market movements and present new investment opportunities
- Ensure that the Client’s order is executed in a prompt, timely and accurate basis
- Facilitate book-building of treasury products
- Ensure compliance with the bank’s standard operating procedure and regulatory guidelines and policies
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales of treasury products within the Retail / Priority Banking segment
- Extensive knowledge on treasury products
- Knowledge of operational, tax and regulatory issues
If you are interested in the above role, click on the 'apply' function now! Alternatively, you may contact Claudia at claudia.wong[@]randstad.com.sg for a confidential discussion....