I am currently working with a reputable contruction company that is trying to build an AI/VR platform that helps business owners visualize the products they offer.
5 days in office located near Yew Tee. 2 rounds of interview to offer stage.
● Double Hat role: UX Designer + Product Manager
● Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces and interactions
● Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using Figma
● Test and iterate designs based on user feedback and usability testing
● Contribute to product roadmap discussions and planning
● Prioritize features and design tasks based on business goals and user needs.
skills and requirements
● Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in UX design, preferably with some experience in product management.
● Proficient in Figma and other design and prototyping tools.
● Strong portfolio showcasing UX design work and problem-solving skill
● Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...