About the Company
My client is a leading global technologies company with an international presence spanning the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and Africa
About the Job
- Identification, maintenance, and replacement of electronic equipment and computers.
- Liaise with government agencies on the return and collection of faulty or repaired equipment.
- Tracking and recording the fault patterns and trends for monthly progress reporting to government agencies.
- Provide guidance to the general public on the use of on-site equipment such as Fee Collection Terminals.
Skills & Experience required
- Diploma / Higher Nitec in Engineering or equivalent.
- Training is given to candidates with no experience.
- Willing to work in the northern or western part of Singapore (Woodlands / Tuas)
- Able to work 12-hour rotating shifts (Day and night). (2-day shifts and 2-night shifts per week)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913