- Global luxury fashion brand
- Regional role with high career development opportunities
Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager
about the company
Our client is a leading luxury fashion firm with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to customers all over the world. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the regional team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2023.
about the role
Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Director, the Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager will be responsible for driving visual aesthetics and productivity across boutiques.
- Develop and put into practice visual directives for stores based on visual merchandising standards, while reflecting brand aesthetics in a positive yet fashionable manner.
- Adapt merchandising strategies based on regional, market, and individual store factors.
- Support key initiatives in Southeast Asia through planning, execution, and follow-up.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between field organizations, corporate office, and Wholesale partners, while maintaining strong relationships with internal teams and store management.
- Assist in updating the Global Visual Standards Manual.
- Conduct store visits to ensure adherence to visual merchandising guidelines.
- Manage photos, review performance, and hold regular meetings with in-store visual leads and store management.
- Coordinate orders and logistics for props and visual elements.
- Train and liaise with on-site visual merchandising staff, along with training new staff.
- Organise and lead visual training sessions and workshops in the region.
- Assist with new store openings and events.
- Provide some retail support and maintenance tasks if needed.
skills and experience required
- 5-6 years of hands-on visual merchandising and store operations experience in the fashion industry (preferably with a luxury goods retailer)
- Strong written and verbal skills, with the ability to confidently present materials in a compelling manner.
- Willingness to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail boutique hours (such as during early mornings, or weekends).
- Ability to work independently on a strict time line.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Photoshop or Illustrator experience will be a plus.
- Open to travelling overseas
This is a regional role where you need to be able to work independently. If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482) ...