- Global sports and lifestyle brand
- Visual merchandising role to drive brand’s store image.
about the company
Our client is a leading sportswear and lifestyle brand globally. With concrete plans for the future, its objective is to develop new business opportunities for the group locally. It is looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth beyond 2023.
about the role
- Enhance the visual merchandising presentation through effective programs, guidelines, visits, and reports.
- Lead the initiation of visual merchandising, oversee display maintenance, and contribute to impactful VM execution during the opening of new stores.
- Implement VM planning, which includes launching in-store RESEC events and creating compelling visual display presentations.
- Utilize graphics & props creatively to enrich brand presence across all stores.
- Monitor and manage the VM budget & expenses, strategically planning merchandise display capacity, layout, zoning, and tracking effectiveness.
- Cultivate cross-functional communication and alignment for seasonal store campaigns, trade shows, and diverse projects.
- Deliver training and guidance to Visual Merchandising Specialists (VMS) In-store.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design, Graphic Design, or an equivalent field
- Proven Visual Merchandising experience in the sports or fashion industry (1-2 years)
- Familiarity with print design; proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch Up
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly.
(EA: 94C3609/ R23112482)...