about the company
Established for over 70 years, the Client is a leading foreign bank offering a full suite of banking services to customers worldwide. They believe in grooming their employees to become the best at what they do, and offer internal mobility opportunities.
about the role
- Oversee the offshore Asset Liability Management Treasury (ALMT) team which is responsible for production work, as well as the local ALMT team
- Monitor the daily and End-Of-Month P&L deliveries, including Official P&L, Step reval and Risk-Based P&L
- Attend to queries and act as point of escalation for key stakeholders including Front Office, Finance and Risk
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements; facilitate and implement additional controls
- Participate in projects
skills and experience required
- Minimum Degree
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Possess people management experience
- Good understanding of ALMT business
- Knowledge in Risk and Profit & Loss (P&L) methodology
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively please contact Lynda Tan at 6510 7413.