about the company
Our client is a well-established financial institution that focuses on the acquisition of structured finance / project finance loans in the market.
about the job
- To provide credit risk opinions, credit reviews and credit analysis support by looking at potential structured finance / project finance deals for acquisition.
- Ongoing credit portfolio monitoring and portfolio management on existing transactions, highlighting any potential credit issues, if any.
- To follow up on credit-related requests, such as processing of waiver or consent requests, and etc.
- Prepare management reports on the portfolios for internal/external stakeholders
about the manager / team
Part of a lean, fast-growing and committed organisation, this role reports into the Head of Risk.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Business, Banking & Finance, or related.
- Brings with you 8+ years of credit risk experience handling project finance/structured finance/complex transactions
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline Lim on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion