I am currently working with one of South East Asia’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users.
• Providing technical leadership at the company level and serve an integral role in operations
• Ensure smooth operations of existing systems, applications, and information
• Developing objectives and strategies for the implementation of innovative solutions
• Advocating and communicating technology capabilities internally and externally
• Sharing information and developing a collective understanding of programs and issues
• Making technology-related recommendations supported by data for policy adoption that includes analysis of current regulatory actions, technological innovations, and fiduciary considerations
• Manage a small team in Vietnam
skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field; Master’s degree in business or a technology-related discipline preferred.
• Min 6 years of experience in executive leadership role with a track record of technology related management
• Min 10 years of related software engineering experience
• Open to any programming language
• Has prior experience of managing a team
• Deep understanding of cryptocurrency and the ecosystem
• Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...