• Oversee the product (software, firmware and hardware) development team, training and quality assurance team
• Identify business needs, technology and market trends and define strategic business goals
• Provide organizational leadership and people management to grow teams, encourage innovation while ensuring they operate at a high level of performance
• Foster relationships between the development managers, systems engineering, pre-sales and delivery teams to prioritize initiatives and ensure successful delivery of our products and solutions
• Work with the Training leads to ensure that training curriculum is defined, relevant and delivered effectively
• Bridge the Quality Assurance initiatives with the strategic goals for product
• Will manage over 40 people across 4 functions
skills and requirements
• Degree or higher in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• Min 12 years in managing software or platform products, with experience with systems integration and delivery a plus
• Must be from companies with more than 500 employees
• Experience in managing a diverse team, dealing with stakeholders in different functions and handling customers.
• Proven success in driving product strategy and product releases
• Experience with budgeting, grant management and basic financial reporting a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with peers and engage with executive leadership
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...