6 months contract
Location in Jurong Island
Mon to Thu : 8am to 5.30pm, Fri: 8am to 4.30pm
about the company
client is one of the largest chemical company. They are looking to hire a warehouse administrator in June 2022.
about the job
Reporting to the warehouse Manager, they are looking for someone with warehouse experience or someone with great team exposure and adaptability. the role would require the candidate to go to the plant (15%-20%). Need to go to spares storage at External Warehouse
Your daily responsibilties :
- BCQ coordination (inhouse qualification) of vendors- Follow up on EHS commitment letter / SIC Training coordination with EHSA and update discipline personnel
- BCQ renewal coordination with discipline personnel
- Spares storage at external warehouse - coordination
- Responsible for contractor/vendor management: contractor information document, reports, SIC training plan and coordination during TA and Outage.
- Site training coordination for Maintenance and Reliability team. Upload training attendance sheet in portal
- Regulatory Advice revision approval signatures, Scanning and filing in respective folder
- Apply Jurong Islang pass for visitors
- Updating documents/pulling out reports from SAP based on discipline engineer comments
- Rental equipment coordination- Activation and Return
- External vendor visit /timesheet/SIC training coordination
- Arrange for snacks/dinner for employees/In-house staying back for emergency/unplanned work
- Workshop equipment/tools servicing coordination
- Documents update in share portal/drive.
skills and experiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Organized and able to do coordination work
- Minimum GCE O level/ITE
- Preferably have knowledge or some basic understanding of plant equipment and have worked in PetroChemical plant
- Candidate must be willing to learn if no experience or no plant equipment knowledge
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19
vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039