about the company
Our client is an iconic and reputable brand within the outdoor apparel space with a global digital presence and strong collaborations.
about the job
As the website content editor/manager, you will be responsible for all online content of the brand. You can expect to be in charge of maintaining all online content for their products including inventory, merchandising, visuals, copywriting etc. The role also involves being responsible for maintaining online content such as news articles and branding content. Other responsiblities include:
- Maintaining online product listings including imagery (product shots), copy-writing, look and feel.
- Maintain online branding content including news articles as well as collaborations
- Maintaining online Patents list.
- Merchandising online collections.
- Quality assurance of all website content.
- Managing consumer reviews and loyalty programs
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 3 years experience in web content management, preferably within a B2C retail/consumer space
- Familiarity with content management systems and concepts.
- Ultra high attention to detail and a visual eye for design detail
- Able to work independently
- Able to develop and improve processes
- Process large amounts of content & data in an orderly and efficient manner
- Strong copywriting experience with creative flair.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...