working with us
Contracting is particularly rewarding as it enables you to gain a vast amount of experience from diverse assignments.
Many of the contractors cite a variety of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Greater flexibility
- Broader experience and opportunity to diversify skills
- Favorable pay conditions, sometimes earning up to twice as much as their permanent counterparts
From large multinational companies through to small-to-medium enterprises, Randstad's contracting team is dedicated to bringing best-fit people across the various functions and industries:
- Accounting and finance
- Banking and financial services
- Construction, property and engineering
- Corporate and secretarial support
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Life science
- Sales, marketing and communications
refer a friend for a role and receive attractive rewards.
business principles and misconduct reporting procedure
contracting insightsread more about this topic?
southeast asia gears up to be the world's next EV hub
should you compare your salary or not?
13 April 2022
executive series: why you should consider an interim management role.
29 March 2022
taking a contract job while you search for the right job.
why working with a recruiter to find a job is a smart move.