key insights of the white paper:
- What employees are looking for and why they leave
- How employees in Asia define work-life balance
- The importance of flexible work and how it impacts your total talent attraction strategy
- Realising people’s true potential through learning and development
- Reimagine work with the FUTURE framework
The talent expectations survey is an independent survey commissioned by Randstad that reveals insights on the latest talent trends around work-life balance, work arrangements and work environments through surveying more than 1,200 respondents across Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia and Singapore with a minimum sample size of 300 per market. This survey was conducted between July and September 2022.
download the 2022 white paper.
randstad's white paper.
reports and resources.see all articles
13 February 2023
talent expectations survey 2022: the work-life equilibrium.
25 January 2023
singapore’s supply chain and logistics industry outlook and salary trends 2023.
13 January 2023
singapore’s banking and financial services industry outlook and salary trends 2023.
05 January 2023
singapore’s technology industry outlook and salary trends 2023.
14 December 2022
singapore job market outlook and salary trends 2023.
08 December 2022
suite brew: the key to income’s talent attraction strategy.