key insights of the white paper:
- What employees are looking for and why they leave
- How employees in Asia define work-life balance
- The importance of flexible work and how it impacts your total talent attraction strategy
- Realising people’s true potential through learning and development
- Reimagine work with the FUTURE framework
The talent expectations survey is an independent survey commissioned by Randstad that reveals insights on the latest talent trends around work-life balance, work arrangements and work environments through surveying more than 1,200 respondents across Hong Kong SAR, Malaysia and Singapore with a minimum sample size of 300 per market. This survey was conducted between July and September 2022.
download the 2022 white paper.
randstad's white paper.
reports and resources.see all articles
03 November 2022
70% of singapore employees have poor work-life balance due to overwhelming workload: reimagine work white paper 2022.
10 October 2022
global technology report 2022: employer brand research.
04 October 2022
31% of gen X workers in singapore fear job loss: 2022 employer brand research.
19 September 2022
2022 global life sciences and engineering industry outlook: employer brand research.
09 September 2022
should tech startups work with recruitment agencies or hire directly?
05 September 2022
3 reasons why randstad should handle your recruitment.