what personal data do we collect
When you visit our website, we gather information that relates to your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device
- the IP address of your Internet Service Provider
- device screen resolution
- device type (unique device identifiers)
- browser and operating system versions
- geographic location (country only)
- preferred language used to display
- the date and time of access to the website
- the internet address from which you were directly linked through to our website
- the control system that you use
- the parts of the website that you visit
- the pages of the website that you have visited and the information that you viewed
- the hyperlinks you have clicked
- the material that you send to or download from our website
If you choose to download our reports or white papers; or to subscribe to our newsletter news, events and alerts; or submit an inquiry we may ask you to fill out a form with information such as your name, e-mail address, job title and company or provide such information to our chatbot. From the moment you engage in one of the aforementioned actions, we will be able to relate the information listed above about your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content directly to you.
why do we need your personal data?
Randstad processes your personal data for the purposes specified below:
- To manage the website and for system administration purposes (e.g. also for diagnosing technical problems, analyse the traffic to our website): based on the legal ground of legitimate interest of managing our website, marketing and communications strategy; and/or (b) your consent.
- For web analytics, in order to optimize the user experience (analyzing the way our pages are visited, analyzing trends, observe and measure how our visitors engage with our website) and the quality of the content provided to you (e.g. job posting): based on the legal ground of (a) legitimate interest of improving our website, marketing and communications strategy; and/or (b) your consent.
- If you choose to engage with our chatbots, download our reports or white papers or to subscribe to news, events and alerts, fill in webforms, we will use the information you provide us to send you the content requested, to communicate with you (including, where you agree, to send you related information that might be of interest to you) and to improve our marketing and communication strategy: Randstad can send whitepapers, newsletters, events and alerts where you have given consent to receive this. If you are no longer interested in these Randstad messages you will always be provided with the option to opt-out from receiving such communications.
- For managing specific inquiries: based on the legal ground of (a) Legitimate interest of improving our website, marketing and communications strategy; and/or (b) your consent.
- Cooperating with law enforcement agencies/courts, management of legal disputes/claims: Processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Randstad, which include the protection of company assets, protecting its legal interests and managing legal claims/disputes.