what personal data do we collect about you?
We process the following personal data about you:
- your contact details including your address and telephone numbers; and
- details of your job title/description; and
- your confidential opinions about a candidate and their suitability for work with or through us.
The ways in which we collect personal data about you are when:
- a candidate provides us with your contact details and informs us that you have consented to such collection; and
- when we take notes of our dealings with you including your opinions of the suitability of a candidate for work with or through us.
jump to a specific privacy page.
why do we need your personal data?
Personal data that we collect, hold, use and disclose about referees is typically used for the following purposes:
- to confirm identity and authority to provide references;
- candidate suitability assessment; and
- recruitment functions.
how long do we keep your personal data for?
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.